Friday, December 8 – Sentencing and Appeals
>>> Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, followed by an irreverent white elephant gift exchange at a local establishment
>>> Location: Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors (1635 University Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102)
>>> Format: In-person and live via Zoom
>>> CLE Credits: 5 General, 1 Ethics
>>> Topics and Speakers:
- Sentencing Memoranda: Telling your client’s story presented by Kari Converse
- 3R’s of Mitigation Storytelling presented by Doug Passon
- ABT Storytelling presented by Doug Passon
- State Sentencing Strategies presented by Jonathan Ibarra and Amanda Stephenson
- Dealing with IAC and Habeas Proceedings (Ethics) presented by Jonathan Ibarra and Amanda Stephenson
- Maximizing the benefit of federal vs state prison time and litigation presented by Martin Juarez
NMCDLA is pleased to announce the 2024 CLE schedule!
Are you ready to build relationships, make new connections, and learn from the experts? Please save the following dates in your calendar to connect with us in Albuquerque, Farmington, or Las Cruces!
Unable to engage with NMCDLA in person? We’re offering all of our CLE seminars online via Zoom. You can join us live from anywhere in the world!
>>> Friday, April 12 online via Zoom
>>> Friday, June 7 in Albuquerque and online via Zoom
>>> Friday, August 23 in Farmington and online via Zoom
>>> Friday, October 11 in Las Cruces and online via Zoom
>>> Friday, December 13 in Albuquerque and online via Zoom
>>> Back by popular demand: NMCDLA’s Five for Five-Hundred Package which provides you access to all five 2024 CLEs for a flat rate of $500! This new package assures that even if you can’t attend a CLE, you will receive the materials and any recordings of that program. You can learn more about these promotions on the CLE page of our website. The deadline to register for this amazing deal is Friday, March 29, 2024.
BONUS! The NMCDLA CLE and Legislative Committees are planning at least two free members-only events in 2024.
>>> Friday, February 2 (also back by popular demand!) Legal Lightning Rounds: NMCDLA’S 2nd Annual TED-talk style event online via Zoom
>>> March Legislative Update online via Zoom (date TBD)